7 Major Updates: Bihar Board Class 12 Result 2023 Dropping Soon
Although the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is yet to make an official announcement as to when Bihar Board Class 12 results will be declared, students won’t have to wait much longer anymore. More than 13 lakh students had registered for BSEB intermediate Class 12, including 6,81,795 male students and 6,36,432 females.
Read on for ten essential updates and details on the matter.
1. Steps on how to check the results:
- Click on the result link on the official website: biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Enter your date of birth and roll code
- Download the results and take a printout
2. BSEB organised the Bihar Board Inter Exam 2023 from February 1 to 11 in two shifts, with the first shift from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and the second one from 1:45 am to 5 pm.
Also Read:- PM Modi Is Biggest Contender For Nobel Peace Prize: Nobel Committee Leader
3. Evaluation process and passing criteria:
While the evaluation process for 12th results started on February 12 and ended on March 5, students must score at least 33% in each subject to pass the exam – although the criteria are a little different for language subjects which require passing marks of 30%.
4. The previous results were announced on March 16 last year. BSEB is expected to put a date on the announcement of this year’s results today. While certain reports have referred to March 16 as the expected release date, trends suggest Bihar Board results are usually dropped within a month or 40 days from the end of the exams.
5. BSEB announces all Science, Arts as well as Commerce stream results on the same day.
6. Along with the results, BSEB also issues the list of toppers as per the stream. Prior to declaring the names, BSEB conducts their interviews and several reports suggest interviews for this year’s Bihar Board Inter Exam toppers are ongoing.
7. Considering the scenario, Bihar Board is expected to release the Class 10 results in the last week of this month.
Keep an eye out on this page for all the latest updates on the matter.
Also Read:- Assam To Cross ₹6.8 Lakh Crore GDP In Next 3 Years: Himanta Biswa Sarma