Top 10 Netflix Dramas India Is Glued To This Week
Netflix comes out with its recommended top 10 listing country wise every Tuesday. For India, this week, the trending web series are high on the emotional quotient. Here is low down from our side:
- Mai (A Mother’s rage): Strong and silent Sakshi Tanwar plays the lead inMAI as the mother enraged, who presents a gripping tale of a simple mother and her fight to bring down a money laundering mafia that leads to the death of her mute daughter.
- Bridgerton: It’s a classic based on the famous American writer Julia Quinn. Brought to life after being played as an American streaming television period drama series, it has been created by Chris Van Dusen and Shonda Rhimes (the famous Grey’s Anatomy). It is set in the competitive world of Regency era London’s ton during the season, when debutantes are presented at court.
- The Business Proposal: Originally based on the popular webtoon novel The Office Blind Date, its Season 1 is trending in Netflix India now.
- Elite: Season 5 of this Spanish saga of ambition and competitiveness brings three working-class teens to clash with the wealthy and elite, leading to a murder.
- Bridgerton: Season 1 is as gripping as Season 5 and comes down to this spot but is worth the watch for those who like classic settings.
- Happiness: A Korean serial brings back memories of the pandemic. The apocalyptic thriller is popular this week, where it shows how an infectious disease has become the new normal.
- Twenty-Five Twenty-One: Another cute story of dreams; this Korean serial rekindles courage to pursue your life in teens.
- All Of Us Are Dead: Another Korean take on zombie apocalypse and young school students tryst to survival; its trending this whole week for Indian viewer.
- Anatomy Of A Scandal: Set in 10 Downing Street Britain, this ones a serious one on marriage, flings and saving your carrier as a minister. Its quiet a watch for the beautiful character portrayals and British humour ofcourse.
- Friends: The famous long running American series hits Indian scene with its Season 1 trending after two decades of its popularity world over.
So, go on and check out the trend of Korean and emotion-driven dramas throughout the week.