PM Narendra Modi and His Famous Headgears
Modi is a man of the masses, and he leaves no opportunity to connect with them. Narendra Modi is known to impress his crowds by being a part of them, and he does this best when he hones the traditional attire of the states.
Here is a colorful list of head gear that he has been seen spotting in his visits to the various states.
- Jhapi Jhapi: Known as the world’s best orator, he has been seen having worn a traditional in Assam
- Peacock Pagri: In 2014, in Rourkela, he was spotted wearing this very colorful pagri.
- Saffron Durban: He didn’tleave the opportunityto spot a traditional turban either. He was spotted wearing one in the langar at Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur district of Punjab.
- Naga Hat: In 2018,he visited Nagaland and was covered by the media hugely for spotting a Naga hat.
- Ladaki Hat: He was spotted wearing one with side flaps and goes well the traditional outfit.
- Traditional pagri: Worn in the Dusshera season, this is another sight that media didn’t want to miss.
- Himachali cap: Looking at his openness to embrace the traditional outfits of the states, the Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur gifted the PM a cap on his visit in 2019 to New Delhi.
- Traditional Karnataka turban: Prime Minister in traditional turban during his visit to Bengaluru on January 02, 2020. He was welcomed at the airport by the then Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa.