Netizens Trolled Jaya Bachchan For Ignoring Kangana Ranaut
Last updated on July 25th, 2023 at 11:16 am
People again got to see the useless attitude of another (so called) Bollywood celebrity. But it seems the public can’t accept these things anymore.
Uunchai, starring Anupam Kher, Amitabh Bachchan, and Boman Irani, had its world premiere in Mumbai.
Abhishek Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Riteish Deshmukh, Shehnaaz Gill, Mahima Chaudhry, Jaya Bachchan, and Kangana Ranaut all made an appearance at the star-studded event.
On November 11, Uunchai, the upcoming movie by Sooraj Barjatya, is scheduled to open in theaters.
A number of celebrities attended a special screening the producers arranged in Mumbai prior to the film’s cinema premiere.
Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher, Boman Irani, Danny Denzong, Neena Gupta, Sarika, and Parineeti Chopra are among the actors who star in the movie.
A video showing Jaya Bachchan and Kangana Ranaut has gone viral on social media as images and videos from the screening have appeared online.
In the video, Kangana is seen wearing a peach saree and standing on the red carpet as Jaya approaches her and greets someone else.
The internet is flooded with images and videos from the premiere night, but one video is getting the most attention.
Kher greeted Jaya Bachchan enthusiastically on the red carpet while Ranaut stood behind them. Kangana walked up to the seasoned performer and said hello. Jaya didn’t appear too keen in talking to the Manikarnika actor.
She simply returned her greetings and continued walking with Anupam. Everything is caught on camera, and Kangana’s displeasure at being avoided is noticeable in the clip.
Jaya seems to have ignored Kangana Ranaut‘s apparent “hi Jaya ji” and instead continued to take selfies with Anupam Kher.
Netizens’ Reactions On Social Media
Netizens noticed clearly that Jaya Bachchan ignored Kangana’s greeting knowingly and showed her attitude in the video.
After that social media is flooded with lots of trolls against Jaya Bachchan for her shameless attitude.
Here are some of the comments & reactions posted by different netizens.
- “She ignored Kangana… Too much of ghamand this old lady has… Rekha kitni achchi hai.”
- “Well she thinks she did a great deed by being obnoxious to an artist 40 years old younger than her and YET FAR more felicitated, applauded, awarded and earning than her..”
- “Jaya is so hateful, typical mohalle ki aunty. No wonder she is so cruel to those photographers/fans who arent privileged as her.
- “Kangana is the medicine these guys deserve.”
- “Jaya seems so afraid of kangana.”
- “@kanganaranaut is all smile and welcoming but Jaya Bachchan is like where to run and hide.”