Israeli Hits 200 Hamas Terror-Nests Overnight, Know Everything About Hamas
Hamas has killed over 1,000 Israelis. It uses women & children in its attacks. It has carried out numerous attacks, including suicide bombings & kidnappings.
Israeli jets carried out airstrikes in the Al-Furqan neighborhood in Gaza, which is known as a hotspot for terrorist activities by Hamas.
This is the third round of airstrikes in the area in the past 24 hours, with a total of 450 targets being struck. The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) stated that the neighborhood serves as a base for Hamas to plan and carry out attacks against Israel.
The IDF also mentioned that they will continue to target Hamas infrastructure in their offensive against the terrorist organization.
In addition, the IDF confirmed that the first plane carrying US armaments has arrived in Israel to support their military operations.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned that this military campaign is just the beginning of a sustained war to destroy Hamas and bring about change in the Middle East.
The death toll has risen to over 1,000 in Israel and around 900 in Gaza, with the bodies of approximately 1,500 militants being found.
Western leaders have condemned the Hamas attacks, while there is support for the resistance against Israel’s occupation in the Arab world.
The Israeli army has called up military reserve forces and deployed tanks and heavy armor near Gaza and the northern border with Lebanon.
The military claims to have regained control of the southern areas and terminated Hamas terrorists & supporters from several towns and kibbutzim. However, there are still ongoing clashes and rocket attacks.
Meanwhile, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken is going to Israel to show support after terrorist attacks by Hamas. He will deliver a message of solidarity and discuss giving them more resources.
The war between Israel and Hamas has caused the deaths of 1,200 people, with over 1,000 Israelis killed and 2,800 injured.
President Joe Biden called the attacks “sheer evil” and said the US is ready to send more military help. He also said that over 14 Americans have been killed and some have been taken hostage by Hamas. India is also supporting Israel with humanitarian aids.
Hamas is a Palestinian terrorist organization, Sunni-Islamist militant group, and political party. It has carried out numerous attacks against Israel, including suicide bombings, rocket attacks, and kidnappings.
Hamas has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2007. It is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, the European Union, Japan, and Australia.
Hamas was founded in 1987 during the First Intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Hamas has a written goal & resolution to destroy Israel and establish an Islamic state in its place.
Hamas has been involved in numerous attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers, including suicide bombings, rocket attacks, and kidnappings. Hamas has also used women and children as human shields in its attacks.
In the last decade, the Hamas terrorist group has killed over 1,000 Israelis and wounded thousands more. It has repeatedly targeted Israeli women and children in its attacks. It has also used women and children as human shields in its attacks.
- 2002: One of the most notorious Hamas attacks was the 2002 bombing of the Park Hotel in Netanya, which killed 29 people, including many children.
- 2002: Hamas terrorists used a woman and her baby as human shields in a suicide bombing attack.
- 2004: Hamas terrorists opened fire on a bus carrying Israeli children, killing four of them.
- 2006: Hamas launched a rocket attack on the Israeli town of Sderot, killing a 2-year-old girl. In 2014, Hamas fired thousands of rockets at Israeli cities and towns, many of which landed in civilian areas.
- 2006: Hamas has also tortured Israeli hostages. Hamas terrorists tortured and beheaded Israeli soldier Nachshon Wachsman.
- 2008: Hamas launched a rocket attack on the southern Israeli town of Sderot, killing several people, including a 4-year-old girl.
- 2014: Hamas kidnapped and killed 3 Israeli teenagers. They used children as human shields in rocket attacks on Israeli cities. They tortured and killed Israeli soldier Oron Shaul.
Hamas has been globally condemned for its human rights record. Hamas has been accused of torture, massacre, killings, and arbitrary detention. Hamas has also been accused of using child soldiers.
Despite its objectionable anti-humanity records, Hamas remains popular among many Palestinians and Arab countries. Hamas is seen by many Palestinians as a resistance movement against Israeli occupation.