Will ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’ Be Ravi Teja’s Comeback? A Look At His Last 5 Films!
Ravi Teja’s new film, “Tiger Nageswara Rao,” is hitting the big screen on October 20th! It’s a pretty big deal, and people are super excited about it. It’s an action thriller where Ravi Teja plays this master thief called Tiger. The movie is inspired by some ‘true rumors’ from the 1970s.
The filmmakers just dropped the trailer, and it’s full of action and drama. It kicks off with this high-voltage scene at Guntur Railway Station. And then, there’s a call warning the police about a train robbery. Tiger goes on to beat up a bunch of bad guys and drops some cool lines.
Nupur Sanon, Kriti Sanon’s sister, is also in the film. She might be Tiger’s love interest. Special police forces are called in to catch Tiger, and they’re led by an officer played by Jisshu Sengupta. Anupam Kher is in the film too; he plays an Intelligence Bureau officer. Fans are already going crazy. Comments like “Sure shot blockbuster” and “This looks phenomenal” are flooding the internet.
The film is directed by Vamsee and the music is by G V Prakash Kumar. Abhishek Agarwal is producing the film. The movie will be out in multiple languages like Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi. Mark your calendar for Dussehra, of you want to watch some action-packed drama!
Before Ravi Teja’s new movie “Tiger Nageswara Rao” comes out on October 20. Do you want to know how his last 5 movies performed at the box office.
- Khiladi (2022) – This action film had a big cast but didn’t do well. Made on a Rs 30 crore budget, it earned only Rs 24 crores. So, yeah, not a hit.
- Ramarao On Duty (2022) – This suspense drama was about fighting corruption. It cost Rs 35 crores to make but got bad reviews and didn’t earn much. Another miss.
- Dhamaka (2022) – Now, this one was a comedy-action flick. It was a big win, raking in Rs 108 crores on a Rs 35 crore budget. A real money-spinner!
- Waltair Veerayya (2023) – Ravi Teja had a key role in this one, and it was a mega hit. It was made for Rs 140 crores and earned a whopping Rs 225 crores.
- Ravanasura (2022) – This thriller was adapted from a Bengali movie and cost Rs 50 crores. It only made Rs 23 crores. Another flop.
It seems, Ravi Teja has had a mixed run lately. Two hits and three misses. Let’s see how “Tiger Nageswara Rao” turns things around for him!